About Shannon Stephens
If you are looking for a high energy, enthusiastic, service driven real estate professional, you found her! In 2000 I became a real estate professional and I have built a business that most realtors work their entire careers to achieve. I have done so by having high standards and a healthy work ethic. I pride myself in honesty, integrity, and dedication. Whether you are purchasing your 1st home or your 10th investment property attention is paid to every detail from beginning to end. My team and I are dedicated to not just meeting your expectations but surpassing them.
Shannon received her real estate license in 2000 and since then has built a business that grows every year. She is very proud of her success which has been achieved from 90% repeat clients and referrals. Shannon is a Hall County native who married Williams Stephens in 1996. Now they have two wonderful children, Claire and Thomas. She is an avid runner and hiker and maintains a healthy lifestyle.
- 2000: Started working as a Real Estate Agent. Closed 13 Transaction between June to Dec.
- 2001: Over 50 transactions closed.
- 2002: 78 transactions closed for sales volume of 8 Million Dollars plus.
- 2003: 71 transactions closed for a sales volume of 8 Million plus, while taking three months off to vacation with my husband and have our first child.
- 2004: 79 transactions closed for sales volume of 9 Million dollars.
- 2005: 90 transactions closed for sales volume of 10 Million dollars and in January celebrated the birth of our second child.
- 2006: Over 100 transactions closed for sales volume of over 12 Million dollars.
- 2007: Approximately 100 transactions closed for sales volume of over 13 Million dollars. Ranked No. 2 agent for all Keller Williams agents in the state of Georgia.
- 2008: Even in a challenging market closed approximately 50 transactions.
- 2009: Still a challenging market and closed 40 transactions.
- 2010: Hardest year yet and still closed 28 transactions.
- 2011: Closed approximately 40 transactions.
- 2012: Closed 47 transactions, Completed the Mike Ferry Training program and BOLD Graduate.
- 2013: Closed 61 transactions and Completed the Mike Ferry Training program.
- 2014: Closed 92 transactions.
- 2015: Joined Virtual Properties Realty.com. Closed 57 transaction.
- 2016: Closed 115 transaction.
- 2017: Closed 93 transaction.
- 2018: Has closed and has currently under contract 92 so far this year.
- Winner of "Top 5 Residential" for Hall County Board in 2002
- Presidents Elite 2002
- Presidents Circle in 2003
- Circle of Excellence 2002 and 2004
- Sales Activity Award 2002, 2003 and 2004
- Multi Million Dollar Award 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005
- Life Member Million Dollar Club
- Top Team SE Keller Williams 2007, 2011 and 2012
- 2012 Good Neighbor Award from Hall County Board for her work on Mitch Farmer’s June Jam and #2 Team SE Keller Williams
- 2013 #1 Top Team in Productivity.
- 2015 Virtual Properties Reatly #1 Agent in both volume and sales.
- 2016 Virtual Properties Realty #1 Agent in both volume and sales
- 2017 Virtual Properties Relaty #3 Agent in both volume and sales
- Mitch Farmer’s June Jam which benefits CASA since 2010
Areas of Expertise:
- New Homes
- Buyer Representation
- Lake Lanier
- Residential Development
- Relocation Expert
- Investment Properties
- Hall County
- White County
- Farm Land and Horse Farms